From 32-Year-Homeschool Veteran to Mompreneur
Using Everything I’ve Learned to Help Women
Feel Great and Live Well!
I am Donna Reish, thirty-two year veteran (and now graduate!) from homeschooling seven children; curriculum author of over seventy language arts and writing books; blogger; Plexus Ambassador; health-seeker; recipe creator (and tester!); efficiency expert wanna-be; mushy, crazy-in-love wife of thirty-five years; ballroom dancer; Christ follower; Nonna; and thinker.
Here you’ll find healthy mixes, low carb recipes, and cooking/baking helps for people seeking to eat more healthfully while still enjoying yummy foods! You will also find organizing and efficiency help regardless of the stage of life you are in—mom, entrepreneur, work-at-homer, and more.
What to Expect:
– Low Carb and Healthy Cooking—thirty-two years of homestyle cooking took a turn a few years ago to become “healthy home-made” cooking. I love to teach short cuts, healthy tips, and making over of traditionally unhealthy foods to healthier versions!
– Healthy Mixes that can be used to speed up your time and efficiency in the kitchen (while still creating delicious and healthy meals and desserts)
– Education—I am a teacher at heart (and curriculum author); I’m not happy if I am not teaching. I can teach you every step of the way how to reduce sugar, grains, and other less-healthy ingredients and what to use instead!
– Organizing tips and tools—whether you are a homemaker, homeschooler, work-at-home mom, or career mom, my tips will help you get organized quickly (without elaborate systems)
– Efficiency and time management—I love saving time; I crave time like some people crave money. With seven kids, we didn’t want to waste any time while raising them. The strategies I learned while managing a busy home, homeschooling, and writing over fifty thousand pages of curriculum will help any mama become more efficient and effective
-Selling my curriculum at Character Ink Store
-Sharing to help women feel great and live well right here!