In this fast shot, Donna Reish, blogger, author of 100 curriculum books, Intermittent Fasting teacher, and seeker of health, teaches the benefits and downfalls of fasting for shorter periods times vs longer periods of times each day. She begins with understanding the four ways we lose inches and fat with fasting and then discusses other health benefits that can be affected by fast length. She then describes the process of shorter fasting, that is 16-18 hour fasting hours. She discussed how this allows for two meals or more, how some people have self control problems with that long of an eating window/that many eating opportunites, how effective this approach is for clean/whole foods eaters, the this fasting length’s potential effect on Appetite Control. Then Donna discussed the longer fasting times,, such as 19 to 23 hours, including the potential benefit of one meal a day, the length of time it may take to burn through stored glycogen, and how the body gets used to longer fasts/trains grehlin. She brings it all together in summary between the two time conundrums. intermittentfastingwebinar.com(more…)
Thanks for hopping on my blog to learn about feeling great and living well! I’d love to give you my Sugar-Free Solutions guide and recipe book to help you learn how to reduce sugar and use healthy sugar substitutes in your cooking and baking. Put your deets below, and you will receive it in your inbox!
Where would you like me to send your free Sugar-Free Solutions guide and recipe book?
Thanks for joining me! Check your inbox for your first email from me!
- Think-Feel-Eat Episode #49: Morning Routine Success
- Think-Feel-Eat Episode #48: Evening Routines for Success
- Think-Feel-Eat Episode #47: Last Qualities for Weight Loss IV of IV
- Think-Feel-Eat Episode #46: Qualities Needed for Weight Loss (III of IV)
- Think-Feel-Eat Episode #45: Qualities Needed for Weight Loss (Part II of III)
- Think-Feel-Eat Episode #44: Qualities Needed for Weight Management Part I of III
- Think-Feel-Eat Episode #43: What Will I Really DO to Lose Weight in the New Year?