I love Facebook! There I said it.
I love it—and not just because I use it daily for my Plexus business or Character Ink Press publishing company or my teaching services.
I love it because I believe a lot of the time my FB friends really do care. And I really care what is happening to them too.
I don’t believe what people write when they say that everybody is stalking friends in the hopes that they
- Find a bad picture to laugh at
- Joyfully discover that someone lost their job
- See someone going through a struggle in life
- Hope that something bad has befallen them
I believe that many FB stalkers care about their FB friends—we care, so we stalk! 🙂
Here is what I choose to believe about my FB stalking friends! You can decide for yourself!
Good FB Friend Stalkers Care About People…..
They do these things:
- Wake up and check someone’s FB in the hopes that their baby’s fever went down?
- Scroll through someone’s feed because you can’t wait to see their son’s wedding pictures?
- Check in on someone you’re praying for because their father is terminal?
- Pray through the night and keep hitting refresh to see if a friend has passed in the night from a terminal illness?
- Watch for a discourage person’s latest post so that you can encourage them in the comments?
- Jump on every hour or so to see some newborn pictures that everyone is waiting for?