We made a new healthy egg skillet recently. Ray Baby loved it!
Wasn’t exactly sure what to call it!
Super easy and healthy!
1) “Stir fry” garlic, onion, and seasonings in chicken base, Worcestershire sauce, and red wine. (Can use olive, avocado, or coconut oil or butter!)
2) Add fresh mushrooms and stir fry.
3) Add tons of spinach (more than pictured) and stir fry until wilted.
4) Make holes for eggs and break whole eggs into each spot.
5) Cover skillet and cook until sunny side up eggs are done.
Optional: Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve!
Where would you like me to send your free Sugar-Free Solutions guide and recipe book?