People have been loving my Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe—and I think you will too! (See here!)
Someone asked me to make the single cup version, and I thought it was a great idea! So….here you go!
Have a cocoa-y, Merry, warm, blessed Christmas!
Below are links to the ingredients I use in this recipe. I am an affiliate for Amazon.com. If you click on the links below I will earn a small commission. Thank you for your support of this blog!
- 3 to 4 TBSP whipping cream or half and half (or combination of them)
- 1 TBSP powdered Pyure* (or Gentle Sweet or Homemade Pyure or other stevia blend) *Or double of a cup-for-cup sugar sub
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ cup unsweetened original or vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Dash of vanilla
- 2 ½ TBSP sugar-free chocolate chips or sugar-free milk chocolate bar coarsely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in glass measure twice the size of your mug.
- Heat in microwave for one minute. Stir. Heat another minute. Whisk thoroughly.
- Heat more as needed to reach desired temperature.
PIN THIS RECIPE!