Donna Reish, weight loss coach, Intermittent Fasting teacher, blogger, and author of over 100 language arts/writing curriculum books for students from K-12th grades, introduces her 14-Minute-Fix for Productivity and Clarity in this Fast Shot video. First, she gives an overview of the process—that you can either do 14 minutes in the morning, 14 minutes in the evening, or both. If you do AM and PM, it is literally spending 2% of your day planning in order to make the other 98% of your day the most effective and productive as it can be!
Then Donna describes her PM 14 Minute Fix (and how a good tomorrow starts tonight!): First, she checks the calendar for tomorrow’s activities. Then she moves into her First Five and Fast Five (at least three of each if her calendar and dailies allow enough time). Then she charges everything. Next, she evaluates today’s food. And then she leaves “bread crumbs” for tomorrow’s early morning activities, including journal station and workout clothes.