Hack your kitchen pantry system!
Hack your bedroom closet organizing!
Hack your vegetable cleaning and storage!
Hack your vacation planning!
And hack your brain?
Yep…it’s a real thing. And it is super powerful….and multi-faceted.
To me, brain hacks are like shorter, faster ways to do Thought Work.
And yet, Thought Work is one of the best things in the world to manage our brain–to rein it in and get it under control when it wants to be wild on us!
This broadcast/podcast focuses on both–Brain Hacks and Thought Work.
They have so many things in common:
Both are used to optimize brain function.
Both are used to interrupt negative thought processes.
Both utilize the fact that the brain can run away with itself if not controlled!
I’m excited to teach you how to use both!
Thanks for joining me!
Outline, video & podcast below!
I want so many good things for you!
P.S. Want more of my teacherish ways? Time for course sign up for next month! Use SAVE20 to get 20% off: intermittentfastingcourse.com
A. What is the Think-Feel-Act cycle?
a. Sixty thousand thoughts a day
b. All feelings stem from thoughts—while we can’t just “get happy” or “feel excited,” we can change our thoughts, which will affect our feelings
c. All of our Actions are done from Feelings (and indirectly Thoughts)
B. What are thoughts?
1. What are thoughts—Sentences in your mind.
2. What are beliefs—Thoughts you think over and over again.
3. Power of Positive Thinking oftentimes means that beliefs/thoughts lead to results/outcome.
a. We know this isn’t true or we could win the lottery, think a new car in the driveway, etc.
b. Thoughts to not lead to outcomes—even good thoughts.
4. Beliefs/Thoughts over and over do not lead to results.
(Free webinar next week! Intermittentfastingwebinar.com)
C. How does Think-Feel-Act differ from the Power of Positive Thinking?
1. What does give results—Action!
2. This is where we can use “power of positive thinking”—not to get what we want, but to help us DO what we need to DO!
3. Thoughts do not give results—Thoughts give actions!!!!
4. We do what we think about…
a. Why someone says “I’ve been thinking about this over and over and…..”
b. Why when we hear a motivational speaker and think about it, review our notes, talk about it, etc., we start acting.
c. Why it’s important to surround our kids with good things to think about—their peers are HUGE in what they think and thus what they act on.
D. We can Think ourselves to Action
1. So….we can’t think our way to success.
2. But we CAN think our way to actions!
a. Thoughts lead to actions
b. Actions lead to results
E. How does Think-Feel-EAT help with weight loss goals?
1. You don’t just think “I can lose weight” and then lose it!
2. Your BELIEVABLE Thoughts give you Feelings
3. And those Feelings lead to productive Actions
4. Rinse and repeat….
F. Learn more!
1. Episode 1 of Think-Feel-Eat…an Introduction to the Think-Feel-Act cycle (important first broadcast in the series!)
Where would you like me to send your free Sugar-Free Solutions guide and recipe book?