Hi! I’m Donna Reish, IF teacher, weight loss coach, blogger, and half of “The Minus 220 Pound Pair” as my husband and I have lost over 220 pounds together (160 of that in the past couple of years through the Weight Loss Lifestyle habits and strategies I teach!). In this episode, I present Part I of II of “Pick-a-Protocol.”
It’s time to get down to the nitty gritty! We have learned about the three elements of the Perfect Storm of Weight Loss (1) Food Protocol; (2) Hormones and Neurotransmitters; (3) Thoughts, Feelings, Habits, etc..
Yep…those three (and all of their many sub-parts!) make up the Perfect Storm of Weight Loss!
And today we “Pick Our Protocol”—or I should say, you “Pick Your Protocol”!
Picking Your Food Protocol will be easier for you if you have been watching the Think-Feel-Eat broadcasts, and you know what all you should consider…but even without that, I am going to be teaching about six different food protocols (with a thorough, helpful chart that you can get HERE!
I am going to talk about the major aspects of these six protocols:
2) Calories with Clear 80/20 boundaries
3) Macro-Nutrient Counting
4) No Flour/No Sugar
5) Calorie Counting With Low Carb (not Keto)
6) WW Point System
The aspects we will cover that I really feel someone needs to consider when making a decision about their protocol include (but are not limited to):
1. Do and don’t eat on that protocol
2. Must be willing to….. on that protocol
3. Complexity of that protocol
4. Adherence level for most people of that protocol (varies person by person)
5. Who usually likes that protocol (Good for….)
6. How it fits with IF
7.. Cortisol on that protocol
8. Dopamine on that protocol
9. Satisfaction/serotonin on that protocol
10. Costs involved in that protocol
Because all of those things really do matter when you are choosing a protocol!
Did I mention the chart? I found it so eye-opening as I created this chart and prepared this teaching. I think you will too!
I want so many good things for you!
Where would you like me to send your free Sugar-Free Solutions guide and recipe book?